Pendo’s robust integrated platform empowers digital product teams to build better products. The company has six offices worldwide and serves more than 1,400 customers from Fortune 500 companies and technology startups to educational institutions and nonprofits.
Pendo is quickly adding to its ranks of over 400 staff, and was named #73 on the 2019 Inc. 5000: The Most Successful Companies in America. The company also recently raised $100 million to expand geographically and add to both product and engineering teams as well as sales and marketing. To keep pace with its hyper growth, Pendo needed a scalable SaaS solution to optimize critical business functions, save time, and drive revenue.
"LeanData is directly impacting our bottom line by reducing the time it takes to contact our customers and leads and work our pipeline. That's dollars and cents right there."
-Feras Abdel, Director of Sales Operations
- Pendo's rapid expansion was causing growing pains such as the need to frequently change sales territories.
- Manual lead distribution was time consuming which was exacerbated by the company’s hyper growth.
- Limited resources meant Pendo was operating reactively, and the company needed a solution that could help it become proactive.
- LeanData Matching uses industry leading fuzzy matching algorithm to automatically match leads to existing accounts.
- LeanData Routing increases efficiencies and accelerates response time by enabling custom routing rules, and facilitating the speedy delivery of leads to the right reps at the right time.
- LeanData Attribution creates a common dataset that both sales and marketing teams trust by accurately tying revenue to campaigns.
- Time to route and assign leads decreased from 90 minutes to 10 minutes on average—a reduction of 89%.
- Incorrect lead assignment decreased by 50%.
- Segment and routing changes are smoother and more efficient and they no longer rely on developers thanks to LeanData’s agile and user friendly interface.
- Pendo's marketing and sales teams now work more closely together.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ashley Ward