Prior to implementing LeanData, Saviynt was using a deduplication tool that offered some matching and routing capabilities. However, they quickly found it could not perform the accurate matching and flexible routing rules that Saviynt required. Too often, leads were not matched to the correct accounts, and a great deal of customization would have been required to make the solution work.
Saviynt decided to implement LeanData Matching to automatically and accurately match leads to existing accounts with the industry's leading fuzzy matching solution and LeanData Routing to enable custom routing rules and facilitate speedy delivery of leads to the right reps at the right time, increasing efficiencies and response time.
Finally, they added LeanData Engagement to get insight into account engagement from marketing campaigns and sales touches, helping Saviynt generate more pipeline and ensuring ABM success.
"That Matching piece is big for us. With LeanData, it's just like night and day compared to what we could accomplish before."
-Anthony Valles, Senior Marketing Operations Manager
- Limited functionality: Saviynt's previous solution was not effective at matching leads to the company's associated accounts in Salesforce.
- Time lost: Sales management was spending up to five hours per week triaging and routing unmatched leads that didn't contain enough information to get routed to the right rep.
- Room for error: SDRs called on leads from open opportunities or current customers, providing a less-than-ideal experience for prospects and customers.
- LeanData Lead-to-Account Matching automatically matches leads to existing accounts with the industry's leading fuzzy matching algorithm.
- LeanData Routing increases efficiencies and accelerates response time by enabling custom routing rules, and facilitating the speedy delivery of leads to the right reps at the right time.
- LeanData Engagement Analytics measures and shows how each buyer within an account has engaged, giving Sales and Marketing the insights they need to coordinate follow-up activities.
- 53% increase in lead-to-account matches with LeanData compared to previous matching solution.
- 5 hours per week saved by sales leadership by eliminating manual lead routing.
- With more data and visibility into the lead lifecycle, Sales and Marketing are able to better align and continue to improve the buyer's journey.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ashley Ward