Trifacta is the industry pioneer and global market leader in data preparation technology, serving more than 12,000 customers including Fortune 1000 companies. Trifacta helps people unlock the potential of their data and increase their productivity.
Recently, the company raised $100 million in funding to support its rapid expansion. Trifacta was also named LeanData's OpsStars 2019 Award Winner for Emerging Team of the Year.
To keep up with growth, Trifacta knew it needed to improve operational efficiency and accelerate time-to-revenue. That's when the company decided to hire a revenue operations team, led by Phil Lacorte.
"The biggest benefit of LeanData has been getting the right lead in the right hands in less than an hour. It's amazing."
-Phil Lacorte, VP, Revenue Operations
- Trifacta's complex revenue operations system had poor data quality and needed to be cleaned up and simplified.
- A lack of standardized processes and error-prone lead routing hindered productivity, resulting in a slow lead response time.
- LeanData Matching uses industry leading fuzzy matching algorithm to automatically match leads to existing accounts.
- LeanData Routing increases efficiencies and accelerates response time by enabling custom routing rules, and facilitating the speedy delivery of leads to the right reps at the right time.
- Leads are now routed to the right reps - and response time takes less than a day rather than five days.
- Opportunity creation has increased by 25% and stage 1 opportunity generation is at all-time levels.
- Complaints from Trifacta's SDRs have declined drastically.
- Sales and marketing teams now work more collaboratively.
Hear directly from Phil in this 2 minute video.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ashley Ward