Cybrary is a cybersecurity and IT workforce development platform with over 2.6 million users who are advancing their careers and their teams with the company's award-winning online course catalog.
The organization has made significant changes to its sales function over the past few years, which started when it began using Marketo to capture leads. Initially, Cybrary had to manually expert and upload these leads into Salesforce to route them to its then-offshore sales team. The company's next step was to sync Marketo and Salesforce to eliminate that manual process.
Cybrary continued to evolve, moving sales development in-house in 2019 and hiring a Director to build a team from the ground up. However, lead routing was still a manual process and then need to automate lead routing to drive revenue growth became clear.
"We had a hypothesis that the faster we could get leads routed, the more likely they would be to convert. Our hypothesis was correct based on the increases LeanData has helped us achieve. We've shown this data to our executives and everyone is happy with LeanData."
-Cami Ragano, Senior Director, Business Marketing
- Cybrary receives between 10,000-20,000 new leads per week that the company had to manually prioritize and assign.
- Lead assignment lived with one team member, causing a bottleneck. This meant Cybrary wasn't able to route qualified leads to SDRs for follow-up in a timely manner. It took nine months to get through a massive backlog of leads.
- Cybrary didn't have the ability to enforce SLAs, and didn't have time to study conversion rates or review processes and results on a granular level.
- LeanData Routing increases efficiencies and accelerates response time by enabling custom routing rules, and facilitating the speedy delivery of leads to the right reps at the right time.
- LeanData Matching automatically matches leads to existing accounts with the industry's leading fuzzy matching algorithm.
- Within the first quarter of LeanData implementation, Cybrary experienced:
- 64% increase in completed product demos
- 45% more opportunities created
- 133% increase in new pipeline
- 38% growth in number of closed won opps
- 98% increase in revenue from closed won opps
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ashley Ward