Mist was acquired by Juniper Networks in 2019. The deal combined Mist's next-generation Wireless LAN platform with Juniper's best-in-class wired LAN, SD-WAN, and security solutions to deliver unsurpassed end-to-end user and IT experiences.
Mist's sales operations team provides support to the company's sales organization, and works with other departments to ensure they have the data they need from Salesforce, which the organization relies on to run its business.
Since the acquisition, Mist has been working on integrations between its own Salesforce and parent company Juniper's Salesforce. This bi-directional sync between the two systems prompted the need for a revenue operations solution that could increase accuracy and efficiency to drive business.
"Part of what got me so excited about LeanData is that I don't have to manage over 200 workflow rules and deal with updates anymore, or hit limits on how many rules I can even have. I don't need to manually assign records now."
-Glenna Lewis, Sales Operations Manager
- Mist has a lean sales operations team with just two employees to support incoming data from two organizations since the company was recently acquired by Juniper Networks. The sales ops team wears multiple hats and their time is spread thin.
- Mist was constrained by the limited routing functionality of its Salesforce solution, and adding a high priority manual process into sales operations during a systems integration wasn't a viable option.
- LeanData Routing increases efficiencies and accelerates response time by enabling custom routing rules, and facilitating the speedy delivery of leads to the right reps at the right time.
- Mist has eliminated manual routing and territory tagging, saving its sales ops team at least four hours per week.
- Routing inaccuracy has decreased by approximately 25% thanks to automated rules.
- Mist no longer needs a sprawling web of over 200 workflow rules that were used to assign territory tags.
- The company now has increased visibility into lead, account, and opportunity management through automated alerts sent to newly assigned owners. This drives attention and reduces time to action on new deals from Juniper.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ashley Ward