Remind launched in 2011 as a free product for teachers to communicate with students and parents outside of the classroom. The company began to monetize operations six years later, selling to school and district administrations.
Over the past year, Remind has pulled cross-functional teams together to focus on revenue, as well as the product's impact on students. The company has started to reach out into larger school districts and has ramped up outbound marketing efforts accordingly.
"With LeanData Routing, we've gotten time to first touch down from 3-4 days to 1-2 hours. That is incredibly meaningful. Administrators are busy, and if you don't catch them within a certain time span, you may lose them forever."
-Arjun Naskar, Head of B2B Marketing
- Remind was unable to quickly or easily update contact information in its database.
- Poor data quality and misrouted leads resulted in slow response times and internal friction.
- LeanData Matching uses industry leading fuzzy matching algorithm to automatically match leads to existing accounts.
- LeanData Routing increases efficiencies and accelerates response time by enabling custom routing rules, and facilitating the speedy delivery of leads to the right reps at the right time.
- With LeanData, leads are routed to the right reps through intuitive routing flows.
- Speed to lead has decreased from 3-4 days to just 1-2 hours.
- The team has greater trust in its data, and relationships across teams have improved.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ashley Ward