Over the past eight years, Toast has gone from a startup founded by three guys in a basement to becoming the leading cloud-based restaurant management platform. As one of Toast's first sales leadership hires, Ross Nibur was faced with the challenge of turning their ad-hoc approach to managing prospects into a streamlined system that could flex as their organization grew.
Now, as Director of Revenue Operations, Ross and his team support over 500 reps who are key to Toast's growth, and they're using LeanData to help make that happen.
"There are channels that previously linked to our inside sales teams and we've seen those convert by more than double by moving them to our territory-based teams”
-Ross Nibur, Director of Revenue Operations
- Multiple reps prospecting the same accounts.
- No way to measure the success of the lead management process.
- Difficult to match prospects to account information.
- Inability to make changes or try new ideas required to keep up with rapid growth.
- LeanData Matching uses industry leading fuzzy matching algorithm to automatically match leads to existing accounts.
- LeanData Routing enables custom routing rules, enabling the speedy delivery of leads to the right reps at the right time, increasing efficiency and accelerating response time.
- LeanData has removed nearly 90% of Toast's duplicate records by matching leads to the right accounts.
- LeanData has made it easy for Toast to establish who is responsible for actioning which leads, and to monitor the results.
- Using LeanData's lead routing tools has dramatically increased Toast's speed-to-lead time so the best reps respond to the hottest leads in real-time, doubling conversion rates in some territories.
- LeanData's flexibility has made it possible for Toast to change routing rules in real-time to meet the evolving needs of a rapidly growing business.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ashley Ward