Zendesk has grown tremendously since the software company was founded in 2007. It now has four major sales regions around the globe, and in the past two-and-a-half years, its staff has doubled in size.
Zendesk prides itself on a commitment to serve businesses of all sizes with a speedy and personalized approach. To stay the course through the company’s rapid expansion, Zendesk needed a SaaS solution that could provide greater visibility into business processes as well as applying automation, allowing its team to focus on delivering excellent service that resulted in driving revenue.
"Our leaders want high-level insights into business processes, and that's what LeanData was able to provide - beyond its capabilities as a tool. LeanData helped us expose the story behind the numbers.”
-JM Caballero, Senior Manager of Marketing Operations
- Lead distribution workflow was done manually and a challenge to execute with limited resources.
- Manual processes left room for error - leads were not always sent to the right sales reps at the right time, causing the sales team to create a Slack channel to find the right owner.
- The organization lacked visibility into the performance of its lead management operations.
- Zendesk's sales team was unclear on which leads should be their priority.
- LeanData Matching uses industry leading fuzzy matching algorithm to automatically match leads to existing accounts.
- LeanData Routing enables custom routing rules, enabling the speedy delivery of leads to the right reps at the right time, increasing efficiency and accelerating response time.
- Zendesk decreased manual lead assignment by 45% and saved approximately 55 hours of work per week by using LeanData to route 4,100 leads weekly.
- Time to route leads decreased 82% - from 45 minutes to about eight minutes.
- Lead touches within Zendesk's service level agreement decreased 90% on average - from four to eight hours to 30 minutes for the majority of its American sales teams.
- Zendesk has expanded its customer base by gaining greater visibility into its sales cycle with LeanData's reporting tools.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ashley Ward