Brian Shaner | VP of Marketing, Pedowitz Group
Bruce Huie | Strategic Account Director, Pedowitz Group
In this workshop, The Pedowitz Group will facilitate a discussion with audience members around the steps that you can take to operationalize the customer experience. The steps and questions will include:
- A discussion of how to evolve your sales funnel or waterfall view of the world to one based on a customer journey map
- Evolving your marketing communications and content to use the customer journey map as the basis for planning
- Changing your funnel reporting metrics and conversions to use the customer journey map
- Program and campaign planning that starts with the customer journey, and not the product
- How well does your MarTech stack serve your customer needs along their journey?
Better customer experiences will not just happen because the website UI is improved, or web chat is available 24/7. Better customer experience arises from learning where the customer is in their engagement journey and adapting your firm’s behavior to align with their current state. Your customer journey map should be the touchstone for all customer facing organizations to optimize their customer engagement and operationalize the customer experience.