Are you ready to ROCK your revenue strategy? Don’t miss LeanData’s Rockstars from OpsStars virtual event taking place in less than two weeks! It’s a kick**s, valuable, virtual event going down from the comfort of your house/office on Tuesday, March 24 from 9am -12pm PT.
Featuring 6 sessions, 1,000+ participants, and 10 partners, Rockstars from OpsStars will not disappoint. Here are some of the top reasons for attending this star-studded virtual event.
1. Get inspired by B2B industry thought leaders
When it comes to generating revenue, we have you covered. Learn the latest Revenue Operations strategies and tactics for aligning teams, managing data, automating processes and growing your business. Check out the line up:
- How to Rock Your Revenue Operations Strategy - Everyone is talking about Revenue Operations but what does it actually mean for those in B2B? Come find out what all the buzz is about! Join LeanData CEO Evan Liang to discover brand new research on the State of Revenue Operations as well learn best practices from companies already on their journey.
- Orchestrating Go-To-Market OPS to Maximize Results - The best ideas cannot get off the ground without a great strategy and effective operations. Hear AJ Gandhi, formerly VP Global Sales and Services "OPS" at RingCentral, talk about how to orchestrate operations, productivity, and strategy to maximize go-to-market results.
- Structuring Your Marketing Operations Team and Business for Operational Success - Understand why there was an 81% increase in title changes to include “revenue” on LinkedIn and how companies should restructure their Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to optimize benefits from a true Revenue Operations structure. Sara McNamara, Sr. Marketing Operations Manager from Cloudera, will walk attendees through how Revenue Operations should be done and how Cloudera is doing it.
- Using Customer Journeys to Supercharge Your Revenue Engine - The key to optimizing revenue is to keep Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams aligned to customer journeys. Join award-winning CX strategy expert and author Christine Crandell to learn how to use key customer micro-moments and journey maps to keep your Revenue Operations model at peak performance and create a truly differentiated customer experience.
- RevOps Preparedness: Knowing When and How to Prepare for a RevOps Organization - Companies that align their revenue engine grow 12 to 15 times faster than their peers and are 34 percent more profitable. But how do you know if your organization is ready to adopt a Revenue Operations organization? Hear from Heidi Bullock, CMO at Tealium, outline what a RevOps organization blueprint should look like.
- How to Architect a Successful Transition to Revenue Operations - How can you bring Sales and Marketing together under one umbrella to reach the next level of growth? Discover strategies and tactics from Franco Anzini, VP of Revenue Operations at Malwarebytes, that you can use to start building a singular Revenue Operations function to guide and manage the growth of your entire Sales and Marketing function.
2. Network online with leading OpsStars
Who says you can’t meet people online? The best of the best are attending (Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Customer Success Operations, Demand Generation, Sales, etc.) so contribute to the conversation, get social, and make new connections using the hashtag #opsstars. You never know where these new connections may lead!
3. Get lucky
Attend all sessions for a chance to WIN ONE OF THREE $300 VISA GIFT CARDS to use however you'd like (vinyl records, rockstar makeover, concert tix, you name it!)
4. Stay at the comfort at your home
No need to rearrange your schedule as this event will not be cancelled! Simply register and join us on Tuesday, March 24 at 9am PT to enjoy the show. Even if you can’t make it for the live event, you can watch the sessions later. Registrants will get access to all of the sessions to enjoy on their own time.
Is this music to your ears? Ready to jam with us? Register here!
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Charm Bianchini